+ Tormented the Warmonger
It's about time we added a new boss on beastpk!
Tormented the Warmonger is very strong. He attacks with melee and mage, though he's weak to mage as well.
You are able to kill him right away, there are no requirements.
It also drops new juicy items! Find out more later in this update log.
In order to keep your completionist cape (trimmed) you need to kill tormented the warmonger a thousand times!
+ Tormented Blowpipe & Tormented Staff (Available at www.beastpk.com/store.php)
Yes! Finally! Tormented were only on melee weapons thus making you have to choose for melee setups.
You now have more choice to spec in to a different set up.
Tormented blowpipe & staff have a 40% chance at hitting twice. It is also available in the wilderness, though I wouldn't risk it!
These items are recommended for player vs monsters. Tormented staff is good at zstorm as well.
Tormented Blowpipe and staff are obtainable through Tormented the Warmonger.
+ Elemental Shoulder Pets (Available at www.beastpk.com/store.php)
We haven't had a change in shoulder pets for a while now. We decided to add 3 new pets that are completely different to the usual ones.
We're glad to introduce these 3 new shoulder pets! (They look awesome)
These pets are tiered from worst to best. Here are the specifics.
- Elemental Snail (Droprate: 0.5%, When below 850 Hitpoints, randomly heals between 100-120, restores run energy and has extremely good overall stats)
- Elemental Golem (Droprate: 0.75%, When below 820 Hitpoints, randomly heals between 100-150, restores run energy and has extremely good overall stats)
- Elemental Hellcat (Droprate: 1.25%, When below 800 Hitpoints, randomly heals between 100-200, restores run energy and has extremely good overall stats)
Yes, these pets also have attack, defence, strength, ranged str, magic bonuses.
We will probably add more benefits to these shoulder pets as we update more.
+ Uber Rank (Total Spent in Webstore: $1500)
We decided to add a new in-game rank. This rank is only obtainable by spending a total of $1500 in the webstore.
This rank has all other rank benefits, but way better. It also has an increase in droprate by 1%!
To claim this rank send me a private message on discord at Bennie#8189
+ Lucien the Elite
Lucien the Elite is a new group boss that spawns every 5 hours. It has very good drops and all have a very high drop rate percentage.
You can also get super rares from lucien, such as fluressence, elder maul, abyssal whip brutal ice and more!
It has 5 spawns in the wilderness. Keep notice of the chatbox. It will be announced when it spawns.
Lucien spawns 1 hour after every server restart. After it spawns every 5 hours.
+ Zstorm & Green shoulder pets
We've decided to give the green shoulder pets a use by increasing the amount of shillings you get from killing zombies at zstorm.
Though with this buff we've slightly nerfed the amount of shillings you receive when killing zombies without a green pet.
+ General Changes & Buffs
- Made it so the trimmed infernal cape has the completionist cape features.
- Gave the trimmed infernal cape same benefits as the completionist cape (trimmed).
- Removed the revenant pyrefriends from fremmenik dungeon.
- Made it so the twisted bow is now 2 handed instead of 1.
- The wilderness spot at eartbreaker has been fixed.
- Decreased the amount zstorm shillings you get from killing zombies at ;;zstorm
- Deleted Chaotic staff (lite) and chaotic staff (undeg) from the game.
- Added Barrelchest instance for 100m coins.
- Renamed Beastpk Elite to Lucien the Elite.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't take out shoulder pet from the equipment interface.
- Added Tormented the Warmonger pet.
- Added Lucien the elite pet.
- Fixed in-game rank display on the task tab.
- Removed the excess use of crowns in yell.
- Added earth-dweller HP increase (same as nex) (helm, chest, legs)
- Added sky-dweller hp increase better than nex (helm, chest, legs)
- Slight buff to the toxic crossbow special attack.
- Added the new pets to the pet box in webstore.
+ Webstore (New Promotion Deals at: http://www.beastpk.com/dealsinfo.php)
- Added the new pets to the pet box in webstore.
- Elemental shoulder pets availabe in the webstore.
- Tormented Blowpipe & Tormented Staff available in the webstore.
- Toxic Crossbow has been webstore price has been changed from $75 to $40.
- http://www.beastpk.com/dealsinfo.php We have added new promotion deals for amount spent in webstore.
- http://www.beastpk.com/rankbenefits.php Added a new section for rank benefits.
- http://www.beastpk.com/custominfo.php Added a new section giving information for custom made items.
#customauction We sold a custom shoulder pet! This shoulder pet has the same stats as an elemental lvl 1 + more attack bonuses, increased drop rate (2%), tormented effect (Which is able to go with another tormented weapon, making you able to hit 4 times!) and better elemental pets benefits.
If you're interested in a #custom item made specifically for you!
Join our discord: https://discord.gg/cxt5zJP for our next #customauction.
There's currently a bidding for Anger Sword at: $750.
Note: These items are only sold once. And will never be re-sold again.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on discord at Bennie#8189
Thank you all! Hope you enjoy the update!
+ Elemental Heirloom
When you have obtained all lvl 5 heirlooms, you can use those on eachother to upgrade it to an elemental heirloom.
The elemental heirloom has all the lvl 5 heirlooms combined in to one.
You can level up your elemental heirloom to lvl 5 as well. It will be very costly though!
- lvl 1/2.5%
- lvl 2/3.0%
- lvl 3/3.5%
- lvl 4/4.0%
- lvl 5/5.0%
+ Twisted Bow (Obtainable from Webstore)
Best in-slot range PvP weapon. Special attack will stun a player for 2.5 seconds. And has a 50% chance on healing the player 250 hitpoints/20% chance on healing 300 hitpoints.
It will also drain the targets defence level up to 10.
+ Kodai Wand
New best in-slot magic weapon. It increases the freeze timer of any freeze spell by 15%.
+ New Mystery Boxes
- Elemental Mystery Box
The Elemental mystery box will give you a rare everytime and a better chance at super rares.
- Legendary Mystery Box
The legendary mystery box will give you a rare almost everytime you open it.
+ Pet Box
You can now purchase a pet box from the website store. It will always give you a boss pet.
+ Daily Chest
We've decided to rework the daily chest you obtain from the daily challenges.
It now has the same interface as the mystery boxes. It also has more items in it. Now it's for sure worth it to do your daillies!
+ Achievement Shop
You're now able to spend your achievement points at home, near the lastman standing npc.
+ Lastman Standing
The free queue will now give you 1 billion gp instead of 07gp. On weekends you will receive 2 billion gp.
+ Trivia Points Reward Revamp
You will now receive rewards up to 2.000 trivia points. On numbers 500, 1.000, 1.500 and 2.000 you will receive a rare reward.
+ Webstore Changes
- Elemental Mystery Box
- Legendary Mystery Box
- Elemental lvl 1
- Twisted Bow
- Elder Maul from 125$ to 100$
- Fluressence from 150$ to 125$
- Toxic blowpipe from 87.50 to 50$
- Heavy Ballista from 50$ to 25$
- Solari from 167 to 150$
+ Drop Table & Monster Changes
- K'ril Tsutaroth now drops third-age melee set.
- K'ril Tsutaroth now drops kodai wand.
- Revenants drop table has been revamped. (Good money making method)
- There's now a 1% chance to receive a billz bag from any monster in Beastpk.
- Added more Evil Chickens to the chickens spot.
- Barrelchest now weak to slash/crush/stab.
- Barrelchest hitpoints from 20k down to 15K.
+ Bugfixes & Additions
- Increased the VIP droprate from 0.25 to 0.50%.
- Updated the PvM hiscores to add barrelchest and earthbreaker.
- Fixed the home teleport in spellbook.
- Added a few more ;;ticket server messages to make using ;;ticket more known.
- You can now use bonfire for wood burner achievements.
- Removed the "Donator" from yell and login messages.
- Added harpoon to fishing shop.
- Added Blink killcount. (Wasn't aware it didn't have a killcount)
- Disabled adding infernal max/trimmed to player owned shops.
- Ourg bones now gives you more xp if you sacrifice it, rather than burying it.
- Added the trimmed completionist cape right click features to the infernal trimmed cape.
- Fixed the 500M xp reset first dialogue. (Was very tired when I first added it)
We've removed the lite effect on chaotic staff. We'll come up with a way to make chaotic staff lite useful.
Earth-Dweller is the newest addition to Beastpk. It is the best in-slot range gear.
It gives extra 1% drop rate when wearing the full equipment. As well as increased prayer & range bonuses.
You can also change the Earth-Dweller's colour, by using the Dye Box.
Earth-Dweller is obtainable from the new boss Earthbreaker. You can also purchase Earth-Dweller from the website store here: http://www.beastpk.com/store.php
Earthbreaker is the newest boss in Beastpk. It has multiple mechanics, but I'll leave it to the players to find it out!
It is recommended to use range combat on Earthbreaker. Beaware though, there's a slight chance you get 1 shot if you don't hide!
As the name suggests, the Earthbreaker's rare drops are the Earth-Dweller pieces.
To get to the Earthbreaker, open up your PvM - Teleports in your panel tab. You will see more information once you click on the boss.
As you all may know, we never had a boss that dropped sirenic.
So we decided to introduce a boss that drops some nice goodies, along with some rare drops!
Do not underestimate Barrelchest though, you need to be careful and bring renewal flasks and prayer potions!
It is also recommended to pray melee against it.
To get to Barrelchest, open up your PvM - Teleports in your panel tab. You will see more information once you click on the boss. (Last Page).
+ Achievement System
It is finally time to introduce our newly made achievement system. We've worked hard on this system and hope it gives you guys something more to do after completionist cape. It is not only made for that purpose, but also made for new players to learn more about the game.
There are 4 tiers:
Each tier gives a set amount of achievement points, coins/billz bag and xp lamps per task completed. Elite tasks give an extra mystery box.
You will be notified if a task gets completed. If you don't have enough inventory space, the items will be sent to your bank.
Completing all achievements will allow you to wear the achievement cape.
As time goes on, we will add 1-5 achievements per update.
To access your achievement manager, go to your panel tab and click on the achievement manager option.
+ PvM Teleports
Our current system of teleporting to a boss, is annoying and does not display much information at all. It does not tell you anything about the boss, except its name.
We thought it was time we made a change in that. So we decided to completely give it an overhaul.
The new interfaces displays the following:
Information about the boss (weakness)
To access your pvm - teleports, go to your panel tab and click on the pvm - teleport option.
+ Droptable Viewer
Our old drop table viewer, was very bad. You had no option to search for items, nor npcs.
As well as it was just a very bad way of display monster drops.
We've completely revamped it, gave it a nice interface and we know for certain everyone will like it.
Search for item name (Will outprint npcs that have that item in its droptable.)
Search for npc name (Will outprint npc names). E.g. Search for "General" all npcs with the name of general will pop up.
Shows the item model.
Examine any npc and it'll show its drops.
To access your droptable viewer, go to your panel tab and click on the droptable viewer option. As an alternative, you can examine an npc and still use the same interface to look for other drops, npcs.
+ Infernal Max/Trimmed Cape
For the players that have their max and completionist cape, and want to show off how wealthy they are!
You can now use your infernal cape on a max cape or a completionist cape (trimmed). It'll change the appearence of your cape.
Note: Stats & droprate bonuses remain the same, it's simply a cosmetic.
Completionist Cape (Trimmed):
+ Shop Revamp + Tooltips
We've revamped a few of the important shops. As it was really needed. There's more to come for sure.
Shops that have been adjusted:
Vote, zstorm, loyalty and wilderness skilling shop.
We've also added loads of tool tips on items in shops. This will help new players understand some of the custom items.
To disable tooltips type the command ;;toggletips
+ Drop Changes
We've decreased the amount of partyhats you get when opening super mystery boxes.
The following pets have been added:
+ Wilderness Slayer Locations
A lot of players had issues to actually do wilderness slayer.
When you go to the slayer cave, it now has a new option called "Wilderness Locations"
If you click on it, it'll display new teleports to get to the wilderness tasks easily.
Will save some time!
We've added an option to train prayer, by offering bones to the altar.
Not can you only train prayer, but it gives you the option to switch spellbooks, prayers.
The altar can be found at edge, behind the shops.
+ PK Bots
We've been testing the PK bots on a test server, and they seem to be running fine.
There's no guarentee it is fixed, but there's a high chance they're fixed.
+ Item Removals
- Removed Ascension crossbow from the vorago drop table. As it is a useless item.
- Removed doomed spirit shield from doomed crates
- Removed tormented spirit shield from banditcamp shop.
+ Drop Changes
- Added toxic crossbow to blink drops.
- Added more drops to corporeal beast (l33t)
- Nerfed doomed pieces drop rate.
- Lowered partyhat chances from super mystery box.
- Lowered Beasty boss hitpoints.
- Wicked claws slight nerf on special attack.
+ Completionist/Trimmed Requirements
- Kill 750 Barrelchests (Completionist)
- Kill 750 Skeletal Dragons (Trimmed)
- Kill 1000 Earthbreakers (Trimmed)
- Renamed RGB boxes to "Dye boxes".
- Dye boxes are now in the Misc. store for 1 billion coins each.
- Added Nex kill count.
- Removed essentials tab task tab
- Removed rules tab from task tab
- New Command ;;orc (sends forum thread to spawn locations)
- New Command ;;cluescroll (sends forum thread to clue scroll locations)
- New Command ;;wildmap (sends forum thread to the wilderness map)
- Fixed teleblock issue (Able to go in the wilderness with banned items)
- Fixed issue with not being able to get to wilderness tormented beast.
- Added chaotic staff (lite) to banned wilderness items.
- Drop table now displays all 100% drop at the top.
- Drop table now displays all rare drops from top. (Under 100% drops)
(Will probably revamp the task tab next update, as well as the pvp stats tab)
+ Store Discount on Packages!
PvM - Melee Package from 250$ to 200$
PvM - Range Package from 300$ to 250$
If you have any suggestions regarding new content updates, bugs let us know!
Special thanks: Swagtastic for providing bugs, suggestions & beta testing.