+ Wilderness Skilling
People have been requesting a way for skillers to make money. We decided to add wilderness skilling at the bandit camp.
Each activity you do you will gain 1 wilderness skill point. If you're afraid of having to keep going home to back, don't be.
There is an npc at bandit camp that notes your items for free. Right click your item and use it on him.
He also has a shop for you to spend your wilderness skill points on.
To teleport to bandit camp use the command ;;banditcamp.
Like castle, there's a teleport to teleport home quicker.
Benefits of skilling at bandit camp: XP is increased by x1.5% at bandit camp.
There will be more benefits and a unique item in its shop, if you have any suggestions, let us know at forums.
+ The Giant Orc (Timer based boss)
The Giant Orc is a new boss addition to Beastpk.
He drops various rare items and a 100% billz bag drop and spawns every 2 hours south of ;;castle.
Some say he's weak to range/mage, but I've heard rumors rapiers are very effective.
+ Removal of Statuette Shards - Replaced with Blood Money
The statuettes and shards were an annoying problem, it spammed you with a but-load of items that were rarely picked up.
We've decided to remove those and replace it with blood money, trickster, vanguard, celestial have been discontinued. (For now).
Every kill rewards you with 100 blood money, but the higher your rank the more blood money you will get.
These are the exact stats:
Vip - 200 Blood money
L33t - 150 Blood money
Super - 130 Blood money
Legendary - 120 Blood money
Extreme - 110 Blood money
Regular - 100 Blood money
The new shop looks juicy, but we could use some more suggestions on what to add in the shop. If you know of anything let us know!
+ Toxic Crossbow (Obtainable through http://www.beastpk.com/store.php)
The new crossbow is based off the ascension crossbow and toxic blowpipe.
It hits as fast a magic shortbow, and it has a devastating special attack. It also stuns the target for 1 second.
The Giant Orc drops the toxic crossbow, it's also obtainable through our website store.
To start using the toxic crossbow you need toxic bolts.
- How to obtain toxic bolts?
You need to create toxic bolts by using blurite ore on dragon bolts (e).
1 Blurite ore will give you 1 toxic bolt.
- How do we mine blurite ore?
The blurite dungeon is now filled with blurite rocks you can mine. You need lvl 95 mining to start mining blurite rocks.
Special attack Toxic Crossbow:
+ Beginner Armour
We want Beastpk to be more player friendly, so we decided to create our own beginner Armour.
The beginner Armour will degrade after 6 hours of wearing it, giving new players a lot of time to make use of it.
Benefits of the Armour: 1% increased drop rate, bonuses are equal to doomed Armour.
+ Arclight Defender
This will be the new best in-slot strength defender. It has no passive effect, but if there are any suggestions, we're willing to add it.
The arclight defender is obtained from the blood money shop, for 50K blood money.
+ Drop Rate Buffs
Abyssal Demon: Lites from 1% to 1.25%
Zulrah: Toxic blowpipe from .25% to .35%, Toxic staff of the dead from .9% to 1%, Serpentine helmets from .4% to .55%, pet from .3% to .5%
Cerberus: Heroic wings from .3% to .35%, Heroic boots from .35% to .4%, Primordial/Pegasion boots from .25% to .4%, Eternal boots from .35% to .55%
Armadyl: Armadyl Wings from .78% to .7%
Sunfreet: Undead Bludgeon/dagger from .5% to .65%
Dark Lord: Dark lord main pieces from .35% to .4%, dark lord gloves/boots from .45% to .55%
Solari: Solari pieces from .24% to .3%, Armadyl wings from .24% to 35%
Tekton: Elder Maul .24% to .30%, demon horn boots fire, .7% to .75%
Skeletal Dragon: infernal cape .28% to 35%, Infernal pickaxe/hatchet .55% to .6%, Beasty wings + boots (fire), .35% to .45%
Olmlet: Dinh's bulwark from .28% to .35%, demon horn boots ice, .6% to .7%
Kraken: Heavy Ballista from .45% to .55%, golden octo, .35% to .45%
Beasty: Beasty pieces torva pieces from .55% to .65%, Beasty virtus pieces, .67% to .75%
+ General Additions/Fixes
- Vip Donators & L33t Donators now bank pvp rewards upon killing a player. (Coins, pvp tokens, upgrade tokens, blood money).
- Made the starter and starter items more new player friendly.
- Added examine messages for certain items.
- Slightly nerfed the blue octo on enchanted chests and clue scrolls.
- Merged Rogue shop in to the Bounty shop.
- Added a Beastpk FAQ npc, that answer's most FAQ. If you have any questions we need to add then tell us!
- Added a dialogue before you claim your dice permit. So that people don't accidentally claim it.
- When typing an incorrect pin, it will now send you a message explaining what to do if you forgot pin.
- Drop Catcher now catches slayer drops.
- Drop catcher now catches color drops.
- Fixed missing map data, such as Draynor.
- Fixed resetting 500m xp.
- Removed the Spirit Tree from home.
- Reset statuette shards and statuettes.
+ Redeems Store
- Added abyssal whip brutal ice to the weaponry redeems store for 5K redeems.
- Added sled functionality, and added to the cosmetic redeems store for 5K redeems.
Hope you guys will enjoy the update