• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Unbreakable

Shop revamps

Hello BeastPkers,

as you might have expected, I will mainly be talking about shop revamps.

To start, I would like to mention that shops can make differences in prices and in the economy in general.

Therefore some shops should be improved and some should be revamped.

I will propose some points I want to be changed.

2e5e412c610b85ea60ca9de480cb5f68.png

• Vote shop
  • Damage shop
  • Loyalty shop
  • Bounty shop
  • Loyalty Member Shop (l33t shop)
  • Daily challenge shop (Not ingame yet)
This is where the shops at ;;home currently are.

Vote shop

16d976a1e680baa365a182f23657b8f3.png

The current vote shop is one of the worst shops,

it contains useless rares and other rewards that are not really wanted.

The best items from this shop are either the 24H donor rank or the lamps.

ff98f05b490cb0fe61a5aa1a80849e28.png

bea8ebfb173c5d752af353a5d338a607.png

Damage shop

1edf234a21e5556cea9d345e04a9c71a.png

The current damage shop is also one of the worst shops.

It contains 4 bad items that are not wanted and very hard to get.

Each piece is 250m damage tokens (which takes a long time to get) and costs almost no money because it's that useless.

Loyalty shop

https://gyazo.com/2b4cfc4da5ae93269bf1bebdb665fa57

The current loyalty shop is not really useful.

- Frost dragon dungeon access is not needed anymore because frost dragon bones are now obtainable from celestial dragon

- All the other items are pretty unwanted

Bounty shop

1b7fa89f75d12c12177beca0e2f2d26f.png

The current bounty shop is full of items that are really hard to sell since they pretty much have no use.

The swords are needed in order to make a l33t party hat though, they should either be removed to another shop or obtainable on another way in my opinion.

Loyalty Member Shop (l33t shop)

c3ff1744a8e27710574eeafc93cb8d91.png

The current l33t Member shop is very limited and doesn't provide too many extra items for l33t donors.

The only benefitial thing that l33t donors have in this shop is the possibility to buy Prayer renewal flasks.

Daily challenge shop

81b87b4664197065398a46a494ddacfb.png

I would suggest a shop where you could sell daily chests for points to buy certain items.

TRIVIA REWARDS

One other thing that should be revamped are the rewards from trivia questions, they are outdated and very bad besides the Free Donator Membership at 500 trivia points.

315df94da4d66ba14b07a7d6489414fe.png

Now, I would like you guys to suggest me items which could possibly fit in certain shops.

Please use this small format to suggest items:

Exact name of the item:

What shop should the item(s) be in:

Price/amount of points or tokens it should be worth:

Any other suggestions are welcome.

As usual,

Happy Gaming

Jorik

seasonal items -voting shop-

easter ring?

easter eggs?

bunny costume?

haunted dds?

haunted claws?

new nex items?

looting pet "_"?

drop rate- trivia 1k? 2k? 5k? 10k? 

keep on death vengskull/rune pouch?

Loyalty shop -

allows you to buy slave functions?

increase damage multiplier on bosses?

increased accuracy?

seasonal items -voting shop-

easter ring?

easter eggs?

bunny costume?

haunted dds?

haunted claws?

looting pet "_"?

drop rate- trivia 1k? 2k? 5k? 10k? 

keep on death vengskull/rune pouch?

That's a good idea.

Hello everyone!

There could be some buffs to primal armor to make it more valuable.. or anything in that way, since it looks awesome,,(and abit lower price).

Also partyhats could be added in shops.. but for decent price so it doesn't crash as much.

Thanks for the post!

~ Stinky Cheez

post-3362-0-82536100-1487526125_thumb.jpg

1: why not put all of the so called "useless" items in a cosmetic shop and add the items needed for better things (ie: l33t phat swords) also obtainable at a 1% or so drop rate from the less used bosses(like thunder, beastpk demon, and blink) to bring them back into the game for players to get more familiar with and utilize them being available.

2: as Pvmzills said maybe a 1k, 2k, 5k, and 10k drop rate boost in .25% increments.

3: possibly add the swords to l33t shop for max cash each as they are needed for a l33t phat.

4: swords and overloads could be available in damage shop as another utilization of things already in server and to give normal(non donator) players a chance to have them available at the same rate as getting 99 herby

just a few spitball ideas to think about as possibilities

could add rs3 items, such as Amulet of Souls,(boosts hp gained from ss for pvm) or ring of death and deathtouch bracelet(both really good for pvp) soz im an rs3 player so i know more about rs3 than osrs. also  maybe the additon of attuned crystal weps they are really good in rs for both pvp and pvm. maybe the upgrade crystal is a pvp drop and the crystal weps a pvm drop im js

1: why not put all of the so called "useless" items in a cosmetic shop and add the items needed for better things (ie: l33t phat swords) also obtainable at a 1% or so drop rate from the less used bosses(like thunder, beastpk demon, and blink) to bring them back into the game for players to get more familiar with and utilize them being available.

2: as Pvmzills said maybe a 1k, 2k, 5k, and 10k drop rate boost in .25% increments.

3: possibly add the swords to l33t shop for max cash each as they are needed for a l33t phat.

4: swords and overloads could be available in damage shop as another utilization of things already in server and to give normal(non donator) players a chance to have them available at the same rate as getting 99 herby

just a few spitball ideas to think about as possibilities

are you stupid? "Add swords to store for max cash. L0L no never. L33t phat is about 1t and u want swords for 2147m for shop =Dddd and 0.25% dr with 1k+ trivia points is a lot."

are you stupid? "Add swords to store for max cash. L0L no never. L33t phat is about 1t and u want swords for 2147m for shop =Dddd and 0.25% dr with 1k+ trivia points is a lot."

first of all, there is no need for flaming. its just sad.

secondly,  these ideas could be utilized in any way to inspire an idea beast finds suitable to make an update

thirdly, it literally says "spitball ideas" not needed updates. they are ideas and % and exact values given are examples

so unless you are illiterate i dont understand the reason for your post just to flame me

Cheers,

Demo

first of all, there is no need for flaming. its just sad.

secondly, these ideas could be utilized in any way to inspire an idea beast finds suitable to make an update

thirdly, it literally says "spitball ideas" not needed updates. they are ideas and % and exact values given are examples

so unless you are illiterate i dont understand the reason for your post just to flame me

Cheers,

Demo

I mean its stupid to suggest moving 25b swords for max cash :) im sorry if i put u mad.

Shops have for the most part been the seem since I first joined which was likeeeeeeee....Awhile ago so yeah I think they need atleast a bit of a revamp :3 not creative enough to think of anything to put in them though.

Dmg token shop - Chaotic claws, Scythe, Upg D defender, Flameburst defender.

Man tell me one reason why you suggest chaotic claws? Theres already upg and doomed.. it woulb be too epic game if adding item that i or any1 else has seen.upg defender or flameburst or off hands would ++ the eco

Man tell me one reason why you suggest chaotic claws? Theres already upg and doomed.. it woulb be too epic game if adding item that i or any1 else has seen.upg defender or flameburst or off hands would ++ the eco

I'd like a suggestion/item idea from you :)

There could be more Doomed items.. but with that, more complaining about stuff being "op". 

~ Doomed crossbow, longsword, rapier.. and stuff =) 

More cosmetics to shop aswell (vote shop, loyalty shop).

Hello everyone!

There could be some buffs to primal armor to make it more valuable.. or anything in that way, since it looks awesome,,(and abit lower price).

Also partyhats could be added in shops.. but for decent price so it doesn't crash as much.

Thanks for the post!

~ Stinky Cheez

Honestly primal is op as it is, it has best defense for something so cheap

its a suggestion. Hop off if you cant think of something lol.

Exact name of the item: (Sagittarian/Celestial armour) Sagittarian ammo that is stronger than rune arrows (useable in msb)

What shop should the item(s) be in: Damage shop

Price/amount of points or tokens it should be worth: (Sagittarian/Celestial armour 200m piece) (Sagitttarian ammo 2k/arrow)