• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Unbreakable

Shop revamps

On 6/25/2017 at 0:39 AM, Mellow said:

Exact name of the item: (Sagittarian/Celestial armour) Sagittarian ammo that is stronger than rune arrows (useable in msb)

What shop should the item(s) be in: Damage shop

Price/amount of points or tokens it should be worth: (Sagittarian/Celestial armour 200m piece) (Sagitttarian ammo 2k/arrow)

Perhaps the bows and staffs as well.

I think that there should be more items added to game. Half the things you get out of challenge scrolls you can't wear. I think there should be another type of mystery box in donator shop just like vote shops e chests, but a different kind(everyone loves to test the luck and thrills.also add chellenge scrolls to shop earned by pvm points? I think the pricelist should be wayyyy longer for how good this server is. Im going to do my best to donate as much money as i can to keep this server rockin. Server has so much potential and so many people have a eye on this server start upgrading alot pull out them polls. How much money you need? Ill help lol love this server addd addd addd..