• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Sign in to follow this  
snowbunny

Snowbunny Ban and mute

What is your in-game name? - snowbunny / snowfox

What was your punishment-mute and ipban?

Who Issued your punishment?- pvmzills

Why were you punished? (DO NOT SAY "IDK")- Ok so most people know me from streaming and if you watch you know i get harassed by mostly a big group so i was just playing around today and L kept being a lil bitch to me so i said fuck ur nan i didint know she was dead so he started cussing me out and than i saw his usertitle rip nan so i went to town on his nan than i got muted bypvmzills i go on my alt to talk to pvmzills he says my fault i get muted eventho im harassed all day long and noone gets punishment lol? so than i went back to ma boy L and gave him a little heat and i got banned so i think its unfair because noone gets muted except me and now im banned to eventho i just play to make some content and yall choose those edgy kids thinking its funny to harras all day long side .

the end

Lewis <3    54

dude i did not haras you i was simply pking @ edgevlle and you kept attacking me not once did i say anything i didnt even type to you, just killed you and you started saying stuff about my nan... my title is clearly 'RIP-NAN' so there was no need to start saying that you pissed on her and stuff like that.

his title was clearly rip-nan, you started flaming and harassing him by talking about his nan, you talked about pissing on his nan, you started saying you were happy his nan was dead, you started spreading lies about his nan. you said you cummed on his nan aswell and you also flame baited him and said you fucked his nan. you were muted on your main and you went onto an alt to flame him even more, even though you knew she was dead.

Beast    386

How come you didn't report him? Next time take screenshots and he shall be dealt with if it was true.

Your ban shall be 2 days, learn from your mistakes.