• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Beast

Slayer Master's Armour

Slayer Master's Armour to cost Coins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Slayer Master's Armour cost coins?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If so how much coins should it be per piece?

• 25M
    • 50M
    • 100M
    • 150M

Beast    386

Should we make slayer master's Armour cost coins?

My stance on this is, yes. We should make it cost coins, as it's free OP gear. With it costing coins, they have to risk. So new players PKing slayer master's Armour can sell it to the loot shop.

I agree with 50m coins each, fighting a person in slayer armour is boring because of the person being very strong + you don't get anything good for killing them, so YES ADD THE COIN VALUE IN!

Beast    386
10 minutes ago, Sakura said:

50m is good price, also fix trade value of korasi as it's protected over elder maul, ballista.

It's not a fix. It's meant to be over elder/ballista. As if I decreased its trade value, people could just use OP combo specs.

`Swagtastic`    46
Just now, Beast said:

It's not a fix. It's meant to be over elder/ballista. As if I decreased its trade value, people could just use OP combo specs.

I got you xD. But korasi should be more rare to obtain? like make it more op and remove it from donator shop and add to boss drops or even ;;store and we have a new op weapon, new price etc.

57 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I got you xD. But korasi should be more rare to obtain? like make it more op and remove it from donator shop and add to boss drops or even ;;store and we have a new op weapon, new price etc.

Korasi is one of the spec weapons for the newer players, would be a shame to only let the newer players have access to regular ags/claws at the early stages until they can afford more valueable specs. Needs to be a bit variaty and not only melee spec weapons. And eitherway i'd personally rather kms than to grind a boss or even spend money on a trash korasi, it can already hit high no point in buffing.

Leave something for da nubs >:(

i agree with Cleveland, being able to use korasi at an early stage gives new players an advantage otherwise they would be stuck at regular claws/ags until they can afford an upgraded one which is really unfair imo.