• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
tankedbro

Server support staff application

Ingame Name: Tankedbro
Rank you're applying for: Server Support

Timezone:
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: Im based in Australia , there is about a 5 hour window at night my time that no other staff members are on , ie the spammers last night 

and i generally just care about the game and community hence losing my bank irl to the store haha ...  

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Great i think , except Dyl he is gay , nah haha love u dyls
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: not that im aware of :)

Do you like the current staff members?: yeah !
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:nah
When did you first join Beastpk?: 8 months ago ?
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for at least 6 months?: yeah of course 

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: nah , happened several times allready haha
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: no never played other servers
If so what were you banned for?: nil

What is your intention as a staff member? : have fun , promote good vibes in the community :) fill that needed oceanic time period for ss

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: oceanic based , dont get involved in drama , diploma of digital interactive gaming and 3d modelling 

Tell us a little more about yourself: 6'3 Kiwi / Australian , gaming and jujitsu  is my life :)

What would you do? : What im told haha , nah just have fun , try to be a respected friendly staff member :)  Help and encourage new players to stay which i already do :)

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? ask for relevant proof , and if provided see if it has breached the rules 

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? im not friends with rule breakers , but warning would be given depending on severity 

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? Give fair warning , temporarily mute suspects if required , if  happens again longer mute 

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? contact a moderator or beast or direct them to forums 

also this is to fill a need for an Australian based ss as when im on at night there are no mods online for about 5 hours , its costing beast business with people thinking there is no support and no one able to mute / punish people that play up when all the mods are offline , also i think alot of people know when the mods are offline and use that time to boost / scam / spam ect 

I hope you realize that giving away items to help new players doesn't make you a overall great server support? I haven't personally noticed you before so the only reason I can see to why you would get accepted is due to your timezone, that however doesn't mean you should. 

And for the love of god... learn to edit your comment instead of spamming down with posts. 

i dont feel i need to have a big Ego and let everyone know i help people , i do it behind the scenes. obviously here for good and , we need numbers , more players and getting new players to stay = more donations , more content and bug fixes , more fun. Getting the new people to stay is a big one for me