• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
GODsKEEPER

Beast only

Wasnt boosting obviously. I didnt know that was advertising i wasnt like haha bitch im going to dreamscape. No i simply said ill be on ds message me on discord cause im not mining all day lol. Mellow dont play games man you knkw your messing with me.....

Like you took advantage of me saying that. You knkw it wasnt mwnt as advertizing. The only reason i knew i was banned cause it popped up on my brothers screen. I had already logged. Your kidding me right. 

Ill just call my bank and leave for good. Cause i really wasnt boosting and if this is the staff that beast pays for so be it good luck guys!!:) kiss kiss hugg hug kiss huggy kiss kiss kiss huggy jelous hehe

You know what ill just take this as a lesson and a loss. I love the game so i cant down it but im just not putting a penny into it nore helpng anyone out again 50 days of gameplay and irl money.... Never again. Ill just stay to myself and play for now on no helping just me and pvm.

Dude we really werent boosting. The simple fact that i had so much love and compassion for the game and i get betrayed i guess ticked me off a little. We were betting boxing. Lord knows and im banned god bless.

8 kills in a row, nah. Just stop right there. You do realise kc has nothing to do with this as killing your opponent three times in a row or higher doesn't give you a kc.

I've already told you your ban is only 2 days and no more as it's your first offense, no need to make a second appeal.

And yeah, next time don't threaten to charge back, otherwise you'll stay banned. Btw: I'm always active, i play in alts. So please don't even try.

/Locked