• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
greenff

Coffee selling his acc

Instead of trying to get him banned, Maybe give him a warning about him not being able to sell his account due to the BeastPK rules. Link him to the rules section in the forums. If he continues trying to sell it, Then action should be taken. Honestly I just feel bad for him, He might've not known it was illegal in game. I guess it's worth reporting though. I warn everyone before I report.

1 hour ago, Valerian said:

Instead of trying to get him banned, Maybe give him a warning about him not being able to sell his account due to the BeastPK rules. Link him to the rules section in the forums. If he continues trying to sell it, Then action should be taken. Honestly I just feel bad for him, He might've not known it was illegal in game. I guess it's worth reporting though. I warn everyone before I report.

I did warn him, he said '' sorry'', 2 seconds later he said '' lol just joking baibai'' So i banned him before he could log out. He knew it was illegal but he just thought he could get away with it

This has been handled, user has received a ban.

/Locked