• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Mellow

Guide to all 99s

I like making guides so here's another one!

(Please keep in note that this guide is made for those who wants to level up faster and afk as much as possible, i have added in optional money making methods but not in detail)

List of all trainable skills used to gain max cape.

Mining

Smithing

Fishing

Cooking

firemaking

Woodcutting

Farming

Agility

Herblore

Thieving

Crafting

Fletching

Slayer (will not be mentioned in this post as there's a guide on it)

Hunter

Runecrafting

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mining

When starting out mining, simply do ;;home and choose skilling. After you've done this, purchase an iron pickaxe and a rune one.

i1YnrLN.png

You can find ores behind the building

jHn7KL9.png

1-25 do Tin/Copper

25-99: Iron ores (optional)

80-99: Coal ores (for money)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smithing

Smithing is quite easy and unique to train

Simply do ;;zstorm and you will end up in the zombie minigame, grab barricades from the table along with one toolkit

5kTiGI3.png

Once you have grabbed a full inv of barricades and one toolkit, simply repair the walls from 1-99 smithing

J9AY32u.png

Fishing

To get to the fishing spot, simply click on your skilling tab and click on the fishing icon and teleport

82KYBGd.png

After that, purchase a fishing net and a lobster cage from the Master fisher

852fopD.png

1-40: Shrimps with a fishing net

40-60: Tuna/swordfish with an harpoon

60-99: Lobsters with a lobster pot.

Cooking

I highly advice you do fishing before cooking so you have enought raw material, if you do not want to start fishing first simply buy raw fish from the master fisher. After that, click on your skilling tab and click on the firemaking icon and teleport.

cpICsRo.png

Then run to the bonfire and simply use a raw fish on the fire to begin cooking.

hxMelYM.png

1-40: Raw Shrimps/anchovies

40-70: Raw Tuna (and swordfish if you have some)

50-99: Raw Lobsters (If you haven't been fishing and you've bought raw material)

Firemaking

Go to the bonfire stated before, simply use all the logs you have on the bonfire for firemaking xp. I highly advice you do woodcutting before firemaking so you have materials but if you decide not to do it simply buy logs from the npc in the woodcutting area south of the bonfire.

BbMhKr5.png

After you've purchased logs, simply use them on the bonfire for xp.

1-40: Logs

40-99: Maple logs

60-99: Yew logs (Optional)

80-99: Magic logs (Optional)

Woodcutting

To begin woodcutting, go to your skilling tab and choose woodcutting and teleport

z05eV8u.png

After you're here, purchase an iron hatchet and a rune one from this npc:

M5iSeIi.png

After you've purchased the hatchets here's what you do:

1-40: Chop logs and bank them (HIGHLY SUGGESTED)

40-99: Willow logs (Optional)

60-99: Maple logs (Optional)

80-99: Magic logs (optional if you wanna make some small money on the way)

Farming

To begin farming, go to your skilling tab and click on the farming icon and teleport, after that purchase a rake from the npc standing next to you.

Or36VZb.png

After that, you will see multiple patches, here's the levels.

1-45: Grimy guams

OUoSucU.png

45-68: Grimy Toadflax

7MupkDe.png

68-99: Grimy Avantoe

cHCSmlT.png

Agility

Agility is quite an easy but annoying skill to do, to get to agility click on your skilling tab and click on the agility icon and teleport.

DNWgIpw.png

After you've teleported, simply follow the normal agility route. This is the only agility area from 1-99.

Herblore (Thank you Sphinxking21 for his guide)

How to get started.

U have to type ::home > Skilling

0687c58601b647ea58b5e8a5bafae010.png

When u get here u can talk to kaqemeex and sanfew to enter the herblore shops 1 and 2.

c0814d31f3672a308fc6dc69bc10d693.png

ca78724adaa5866ba9af2ce01760d447.png

Getting started.

U will have to collect ur own herbs from 1-52, the best way is by using the skill: Farming

036000cd6fce7108dea9e01b1dedfb7b.png

To get the herbs from Farming u have to buy a Rake from The Master Garderner

72442135615fe4565d9bdd634250b6b4.png

First i did 1 inventory of Guams (Guam + Eye of newt)

4a79598ab3f9acb5b25d494ce31f5071.png

Then i did Harralander's till 52 (Harralander + Red spider egg)

06dcc2f7a5d4d748818de342d258122f.png

In total i made: 26 Attack potions (guams)

81 Restore Potions (Harralanders)

Shop Time

From 52-99 u will use the shop alot.

U will see all the combinations in this picture

fcff5daad07b79c01e47f3a77ff241e6.png

f6c27124b62479671d1281c50afd58c4.png

From 52-69 u will make Super Energy's (Avantoe+Mort Myre Fungus)

9d6786b81743c61e6710c37bedba0a8f.png

From 69-72 (u can skip this one if u want) u will make Anti fire's (Lantadyme + Dragon scale dust)

fe99ec6391f86d118c7c3468b616dbb0.png

From 72-92 u will make Ranging potions (Dwarf weed + Wine of zamorak)

8577bb566406cd6e6f48dc2d57456da1.png

From 92-99 u will make extreme ranging potions (Ranging potions (3)+Grenwall Spikes)

dddce8bc751680825dadec8809747cfc.png

After you've followed these steps, you will achieve 99 herblore.

Thieving

To start thieving do click on your skilling tab choose thieving

TjQg2Ky.png

1-20: Bakers stall

CdrPKVf.png

20-35: Silk stall

2Be8nz8.png

65-75 Spice stall

ft9CxYq.png

75-99 Gem stall

64euDTf.png

83-99: ;;castle chest thieving (OPTIONAL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY)

9dbbVvt.png

Crafting (Thank you Sphinxking21 for your guide)

U will have to type ::home -> Skilling:

wfN22ho.png

You will be teleported here:

When u get here u simply just walk north

6769e4f7218548fea363b588d325df14.png

Talk to Master Crafter and open his shop, to buy some Needles and Threads

5e6d6af2f758e924b63573287f5f1828.png

e45e14fc2e6bbf7fe986899d1a966337.png

Starting the crafting gainz

This picture will explain u what to make, the level reqs are for the Body's since that's the fastest way to get crafting xp.

Remember, this skill will cost some money.

b4f91f87a9a44c6839a87c9cdfd23859.png

Leather

U will have to make from 1-14 Leather Vambraces which requires 1 leather. (GIVES 330 XP)

And from 14 - 63 Leather Body's which requires 3 leather. (GIVES 880 XP)

be2d59b5215615ee26cfda8a249600d5.png

Green Dragon Leather

U will have to make from 63-71 Green d'hide body which require 3 hides to make.(gives 4092 xp)

2cffb7719bdf5fc1ff6a550437f88091.png

Blue Dragon Leather

U will have to make from 71-77 Blue d'hide body which requires 3 hides to make (gives 4620 xp)

be6dd962d5601e307f27b92997a3e1c7.png

Red Dragon Leather

U can use Red dragon Leather to get to 99 since it's way to cheaper then black dragon hide and the xp difference is not too big, if u have enough money i suggest u to make Black d'hide bodies Otherwise use this to 99

U will have to make from 77-84/77-99 red d'hide body which requires 3 hides(gives 5148 xp)

06866910412e106085e476463ffed399.png

Black Dragon Leather

This is the expensive but also the fastest way to get 99, like i said at the Red Dragon Leather, its ur own descision to make this.

U will have to make from 84-99 Black d'hide body's which require 3 hides (gives 5675 xp)

c6267a3b087cca802424ae8fc99b01a5.png

Hunter (Thank you SphinxKing21 for your guide)

Getting Started

To start the Hunter skill you will have to get to the area where Hunter is trained, to get there do ;;home and click the "Skilling" option.

wfN22ho.png

You will be teleported here:

HJqTpU7.png

Then run over here and cross the bridge:

IUB9HVL.png

You will want to grab about 170 coins for 2 Bird Snares and 4 Box Traps. You will buy those from the Hunting Expert:

4ZzumpC.png

How to train Hunter

Once you get the supplies you will need to actually hunt things to gain XP, so here are the levels required to catch certain things:

Crismon swifts - Level 1
Golden Warblar - Level 5
Copper Longtail - Level 9
Cerulean Twitch - Level 11
Tropical Wagtail - Level 19
Monkey - Level 27
Raccoon - Level 27
Wimpy Bird - Level 39
Carnivorous Chinchompa - Level 63

For level 99 ON (WEEKEND) you will need to catch the following:
73 Birds
1 Monkey
879 Carnivorous Chinchompas

Tips
Tip #1
You could place the Bird Snares/Box Traps on top of whatever NPC you're trying to catch.
Tip #2
For Chinchompas I find it quick to catch them when you place it in these 4 spots, or around these spots.
EUs3Irm.png

Runecrafting
Runecrafting is pretty easy but click intensive (if you're not a super donator) to start runecrafting, do ;;home - skilling then run to the wizard located here:
W7dzzIc.png
Purchase as many pure essence as possible from his shops.
After you have purchased pure essence simply take out 28 to your inventory and do the following

Speak to the mage, and teleport to air altar.
1-50: Air runes (Air altar)
50-99: Law runes (Law altar)

The reason why you should do law runes is because of the comp cape achievement + it's really fast xp for its level.
Fletching
To start fletching, collect all kind of logs from woodcutting or from the logs shop (stated before in the firemaking section)

As fletching doesn't state levels for several items such as fletching longbows, this became quite difficult to make a guide off.
So the levels here will be a little bit off.

1-10: Arrow shafts (Regular logs)
10-25: Shortbows (u) (Regular logs)
25-40: Longbows (u) (Regular logs)
40-55: Willow shortbow (u) (Willow logs)
55-99: Willow longbows (u) (Willow logs)
70-99: Maple longbows (u) (Willow logs)
75-99: Yew longbows (u) ( Yew logs)
85-99: Magic longbows (u) (Magic logs)

And that's the guide, good luck on your 99s!

10 hours ago, Wintery said:

https://gyazo.com/23cb9d83e9609bcc60439a24f0101871 why not include the slayer guide?
https://gyazo.com/15ded4c54eb1474110213f983ab940d1 numerous other guides were already copied and pasted i'm sure the slayer one wouldn't be too hard :) 

If you took the time to read through the guide instead of skimming it, you'd see that the slayer guide is huge because it's alot more than just simply explaining it compared to mining. And since i made the slayer guide it would be pretty pointless to include it here when it's already completed in another post (when it already has gotten alot of attention compared to the old guides sphinx made.)

(However i do mention that there's a slayer guide in the post which they can check out)

Btw: I copied Sphinx guides because they received little to no attention at all even tho they were great guides. The only reason i made this was to help people, so why shouldn't i use guides that can help people alot while also mentioning that it's not mine?

(And it was only 3 guides that were copied, not 7+)

slayer guide was just as easy to copy and paste lol just like anything else. wouldn't be hard to comprehend

(also. Didn't ask about you copying sphinx's guides, I respect that you credited them. After all he actually stole them all from another rsps's forums XD)

2 hours ago, Wintery said:

slayer guide was just as easy to copy and paste lol just like anything else. wouldn't be hard to comprehend

(also. Didn't ask about you copying sphinx's guides, I respect that you credited them. After all he actually stole them all from another rsps's forums XD)

Ofc it's easy to copy and paste MY slayer guide but thing is it'd just look too clunky because it's a pretty big guide. But i'll create a new section on the post with slayer and adding in the link to my own slayer guide since it's explained in detail on my guide when i can.

Thanks for the feedback.

(Also didn't know sphinx stole the guides but owell, information is information)