Guest clyde1

applying for staff

Guest clyde1

You must have a post count of atleast 30 on the Beastpk forums.
- Your ingame time must be atleast 2 days.  53 days
- You have to have decent english at the least. I am good at english
- Have skype or are able to get it. i have facebook (ayoub el mghari)
- Must have joined Beastpk 1 or more months ago. Been here since 2016

Format
Ingame Name: Clyde
Rank you're applying for:  Server Support

Timezone:
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I decided to apply for staff because i want to help people that are new and a lot of people are complaining about people scamming so we need staff members to help them.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: I like all the staff members, they are so nice to me and i treat them like my brothers or sisters 
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: Once i had a fight with swagtastic but now we are good friends

Do you like the current staff members?: I love all the staff members now they help us a lot.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:nope
When did you first join Beastpk?: i joined beastpk since 2016 and i am loving it 
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: already played over 1 year and hell yes

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: i will never quit this game because it is the best game 
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: yes
If so what were you banned for?: attempting to scam when i was new. but now i dont scam

What is your intention as a staff member? : My intetion as a staff is to help everbody that needs help and make sure everbody is following the rules.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: It would be a smart choice because everybody will like me and i will help them as much as i can. 

Tell us a little more about yourself: i am addicted to games and i go boxing everysingle day to train. I am in 12th grade and i have good grades.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?  i will ask them if they have proof and post it on forums so the other guy gets banned and i will also talk to both of the people to hear their story. 

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? i will give them 2 warnings if they dont stop i will jail them or mute. If  they continue to do it, i shall bann him.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? i will tell them to take it off yell or i shall mute them for 24 hrs

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? i will tell them to mmassage me and i shall stop what im doing and talk to him.

It would also help if you included a screenshot of your time played like so:

https://gyazo.com/eb75a7b37e159cc1a06a85e36dc2437cCapture.PNG.c790a0be158cb84e643af04ddaa42ab2.PNG