Sign in to follow this  
BrandonRSPS

Brandon RSPS Staff App

Ingame Name: BrandonRSPS
Rank you're applying for: Server Support

Timezone: GB - UTC+00
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: their was a yell posted in game of staff needed and I feel passionately about this server and want to help.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: I would say its pretty good.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:No

Do you like the current staff members?:Yes
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:No
When did you first join Beastpk?:year ago
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:yes

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:no
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: never.
If so what were you banned for?: N/A

What is your intention as a staff member? : to help the community and support players in any means. also to be recognized within in the community as someone how made a differences .

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: Loyal, understanding, Fast learner.

Tell us a little more about yourself: im 15 years old my name is Brandon. I currently attend high school and hope for a nice job in a mot service garage near my current house.

I work hard and all ways try stay on top of things, Im willing to devote myself to something I feel passionate about like your server.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? Ask for them to upload evidence to the forums and then proceed with the evidence to back my actions, if I was not the best rank to deal with this I would go on staff chat and ask for higher ranking staff member to evaluate the evidence.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? 

Report them to another staff member provide their is another online so their is no bias towards the player, if not and the situation need to be dealt with, I will send them to jail and they will have to wait for another staff member to become available. 

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?

ask them to stop or Mute the players if necessary, if a ban or a jail is in order that two.  

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?

I will message player and politely say im sorry but I cant assist you if u want I can contact a higher staff member to help you with this. if they say yes I will contact a higher staff member. 

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? 

tell both parties to stop if not I will mute them or carry out correct punishment for actions been taken.