Roocer

Server Support. [I will understand if i get denied]

Ingame Name: Roocer
Rank you're applying for: Server Support.

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: When i come back from school, i see no staff online and people needing help so i
could fill that gap from other staff that is busy or not online at that time.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Very good.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: No.

Do you like the current staff members?: Yes, they all are very kind :), and i wanna work with them :)
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: No, this server would be my first if i would get 'Server Support'
When did you first join Beastpk?: About 8 month ago. 
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: Yes, this is game i love this game and i wont quit atleast in a year.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: Why would i quit, if its only pixels and if i will
get Server Support i stop dice that much and do pvm.

Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: I was never banned on other rsps games or BeastPk.
If so what were you banned for?: 

What is your intention as a staff member? : To help players that need help, stop people that are breaking server rules.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added:

As a part of the staff team: I could help out new players and people who needs me. Stop people who breaking server rules,  
and i play this game so much like 15/24h so i can help people all day, and i would like to become server support so i could
stop dice that much :(

Tell us a little more about yourself: Im Tadas, living in Lithuania. Im 15 years old, i got allot of free time so i play
BeastPk almost all day. Im helpful and sometimes annoying. 

What would you do?

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?: I ask them for any video/photo proof. If he would not have any
proof, i cant do nothing and i would advice him to record everyti

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?: Server rules are same to everyone!!!

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I ask to take it to pms, or if they dont stop
it i would mute them.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?: I would contact 
staff that can do that thing, if noone would be online i would tell to this person to wait.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?: I would mute him and the other person!

https://gyazo.com/795ce1919977e0ff512324f1211d7c37