BestLucianNA

The Goat Himself [BestLucianNA]

Format
Ingame Name:
Rank you're applying for:  Server Support

Timezone: Eastern Time
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: Because i'd make the dopest staff member. I'd be much better then that swag kid.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Fine will all of them. Maybe not swag(he's mean).
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: Sadly i've fought with swag multiple times. It's currently 5-3 in his favor, but it would be osmething like 5-8 if he didn't out all of the time.

Do you like the current staff members?: Yeah current staff is chill.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: Nah this server is the only one i've player more then a month on tbh.
When did you first join Beastpk?: Sometime around 6/2/2016
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: Hell yeah, after this new update coming out.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: Nah, because by the time i get 1T in my bank i'd have completed TCOMP.
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: Nope i haven't even been jailed on this server.
If so what were you banned for?: 

What is your intention as a staff member? : To clean the streets of beastpk of scum.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: Because I would be the best staff member ever. Wouldn't abuse the holy powers of SS like my forefathers before me. I can unbiasedly handle any situation because I hate everyone equally.

Tell us a little more about yourself: I've never gotten a pet on Beastpk. I'm a junior in high school. I've never actually played oldschool runescape. I can type a maximum of 120 wpm.

What would you do? : 

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? 

Tell them to submit a forum post and give them a link to said thread.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? 

What friends? He'd be mining ores faster then you can say Gf.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?

Hit them with that nice little yell mute.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?

I'd try and contant another staff member presumably on skype to help the poor kid out.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? 

Hit him with a yell mute and laugh at him on discord.

It would also help if you included a screenshot of your time played like so:

https://gyazo.com/19e7842eb053882e894d2f9602b48a2f