rubber duck

Server Assistant - (Iron Man) Rubber Duck :)

-  Have alternate account with 250 ( aurora )
- Have over 2 days
- Lived in America for 16 years now
- Have skype & discord
- Joined beastpk on main account in 2017

Format
Ingame Name: Rubber duck
Rank you're applying for:  Assistant

Timezone: Central Time
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I really enjoy learning everything about the game and helping others if they have questions because I have a lot of patience.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: I'd say i'm pretty neutral at the moment. But I think they like me.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: No, and I don't plan on it

Do you like the current staff members?: Yes, especially swag cause he's helped me out a lot
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: I was server administrator or celestial rsps in 2016 before it merged with another server.
When did you first join Beastpk?: 2017
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: Yes!  Very actively.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: No because I like fresh starts
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: No
If so what were you banned for?: N/A

What is your intention as a staff member? : To help make the game more enjoyable for beginner players, and lessen the "burden" of other players who don't like to answer new players questions and will get frustrated easily. Mainly to increase a new players joy of the game so they will continue to play.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: I have been a very dedicated Runescape player since 2nd grade and haven't stopped since then, and I don't plan to stop for a while. I have a passion to get to know the ins and outs of everything I do to the best of my ability, which stems from my major of electrical engineering where I must strive to be a perfectionist. I love everything about beastpk and how loyal the community is and I would love to further that bond between players.

Tell us a little more about yourself: I am an electrical engineer intern for google in Austin, Tx, and my love of tech started back in 08 when I first started Runescape. Ever since then I've played and experienced many different things that have led me to where I am today working for google.  I think I could help with a lot because I have OCD which also comes with perfectionistic attitude towards everything. I know people may not know me right now, but I love getting to meet new people as at my work interns from around the globe come every day, so I get to work with a wide variety of people. I was also a Drum major in band this past year( if any one cares) and we got a silver medal at the Texas State Marching Band Contest.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?  I intend to diffuse any flame that might be happening, then contact higher administration because I believe that would be a little out of my control. But I would also have to listen to both sides of the story.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?  Report them... I get they are my friend but that doesn't make it ok.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? Depending on how bad first you try to diffuse it by taking a neutral un bias stance, then if it proceeds to get out of hand you mute the players, or player if its one sided.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? Tell them you will get higher levels of administration to help as soon as possible, but try to help them as much as you can in the meantime, giving them advice, etc.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?  Mute them and then message them privately  with a warning to not do it again.

21-59-26.png