Sign in to follow this  
Gold Dice

Application for Server Support ~Iron dice

Ingame Name: Iron dice
Rank you're applying for:  Server support

Timezone: GMT+10
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: Because i wan't to experience what it's like helping our fellow beastpk supporters i'd like to deal with a lot of things and help them have a good experience on beastpk

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: I have no problems with either staff members, I've known them for quite a while now and we are all friends.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: I have never experienced any fights through out my whole BeastPk experience, I've respected all of them.

Do you like the current staff members?: I think they are the perfect staff members, perfect timezone and know how to deal with issues.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: Yes i have, i was moderator on Immortal 667 *offline* i knew how to get a long with every player.
When did you first join Beastpk?: Can't really remember, estimation would be about 1.5 years.
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: I've always played Beastpk in my spare time had a few breaks here and there but i've never really left it.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: No i wouldn't, i always have a spare pvm set in my bank to grind so i'd never exit.
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: Yes i have, i have discussed this with mourad and i have agreed not to let other ips on my account.
If so what were you banned for?:  Account sharing

What is your intention as a staff member? : To keep the server growing, helping every player when they need it.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added as a part of the staff team: 1.My english is accurate and i know how to deal with other players who can't really speak english. 2. I'm always online daily around 4-6 hours a day. 3. I'm kind and caring to everyone although i like to make a lot of jokes.

Tell us a little more about yourself: Well, i'm an Australian i like to go fishing sometimes, go out with my mates etc, i like building pc's which is my favorite hobby.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?          I would ask them for proof, without proof no situation will be dealt with, I always like to tell people to make sure they have proof if they are dicing/risking etc.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?               A rule is a rule the same consequence would happen to the other players that i'd do to my friend.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?          I'd give them both a warning and tell them to take it off yell, if they keep going i'd mute them.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?                I would try to contact higher staff members and tell them what's going on.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?               I would tp both of them to me, i'd listen to both of their stories and have it dealt with so they don't argue anymore.