Roocer

Assistant aplication :3

[Sorry i was off for a week because of school, but now all good so i try my best here <3]

Ingame Name: Roocer 
Rank you're applying for: Assistant <3

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I want to help people more then i do now and stop dicing that much and go pvm path to riches xD

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Very good, and hope it will be forever  <3
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: Nope :)

Do you like the current staff members?: The dream staff  xD. For real they are very nice, helpful and more :3
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: Nope :(
When did you first join Beastpk?: Like 7-9month ago ( i dont really know )
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: Yes, i will not quit soon. I love BeastPK

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?Nope, and i wanna become staff to stop dice!

I`ve lost to much money. 
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: Yes, this is edited (2018.04.06).

I got banned becouse of my good hearth :(. I know now no chances become ss :)
If so what were you banned for?: Giving over 100b :(

What is your intention as a staff member? : Now when Omega ruby, Cleveland, Our repent quit, i see allot of people needing help,

when i yell who need help, allot of those times people pm me ask for server info, i help them what i can, and one more big thing 

when i come back from school i dont see any staff online. (if i dont get accepted or so, i will still help people out :))

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added as a part of the staff team:

1st: I can help people who need help even more then i do now.

2nd: I spend allot of time playing BeastPk (around 9-12h+ per day)

3rd: Stop people who breaking server rules.

(This is good for me because i would stop dice that much <3)

Tell us a little more about yourself: I live in Lithuania, i am  very annoying thats only because i had no friends until 5th grade. (in that 4 years i didn learned how to talk with people) :(

And im used to flame allot, and there is reason. If you want to know it just pm me :(

What would you do? 

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? : Ask the victim for proof, if he dont have it, i would advice that person to record thing like dicing, risk fighting, etc...

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?:  Server rules are same to everyone!!!

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?: I ask to take it to pms, or if they dont stop. 
it i would mute them.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?:  I would contact staff that could do that thing, if noone would be online i would tell to this person to wait.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?: I would mute them both!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/53d5ef5f9142aeaba835b184ff4db6fc

Wonderful bloke, very honest, haven't seen him get involved in any fights with other people and he tries to help people out as much as he can when he's online.

It's a +1 from me mate, Best of luck with your application.

On March 4, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Roocer said:

i know im too new for my thoughts to matter but thats 1+ from me. Roocer is awesome and helped me out a lot when i first started playing