Sign in to follow this  
dls1994

Application for Assistant

Ingame Name: dls1994
Rank you're applying for:  Assistant

Timezone:
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: GMT 

What is your relationship with the current staff members?:Speak to Staff Members  on a daily basis 
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:No

Do you like the current staff members?: Yes
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:No
When did you first join Beastpk?: Around 2-3 Months ago
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:Yes

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: No
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: Yes 
If so what were you banned for?: Botting

What is your intention as a staff member? :To help and provide support to the community 

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added 

as a part of the staff team: Because i am a loyal person with peoples interests considered and put before myself, friendly, active, adaptable, easy to get along with.

Tell us a little more about yourself: I am a father to 2 children from scotland with a night time job, and like to play video games.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do?  Provide support for the player investigate the matter, if i cannot solve it or help the player i would inform another staff member of a higher position.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?  Follow Procedure

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? Calmly ask them to stop arguing over yell,

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? Explain to the player i will need to contact another staff member or ask them to do ;;ticket for administrator.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? Follow procedure ask them to stop arguing over yell. 

5aa2009dc9cac_beastpkstaffapp.png.28e4e54872c5d11e0b5f563f8d618b72.png