- Your ingame time must be atleast 2 days. ✔️
- You have to have decent english at the least. ✔️
- Have skype or are able to get it.  ✔️
- Must have joined Beastpk 1 or more months ago.  ✔️

Format
Ingame Name: Green pig
Rank you're applying for: Server support

Timezone: EET
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: I have seen people break rules when there aint staff online. There are so many new players that require help and sometimes there is no-one to help them.

I am mostly online 12-16 hours per day. I have tried to apply before too for same reasons.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Pretty good I think.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: Yes I had pretty bad fight with one of them. But I think we left all that behind. Atleast I did.

Do you like the current staff members?: Yes I like current staff members.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: No I havent.
When did you first join Beastpk?: Early 2017. I joined in February I think.
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: Yes I cannot quit this game. Its impossible.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: I have gotten cleaned 15 times and Im still here arent I?
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: Yes, on Beastpk.
If so what were you banned for?:  "Selling account." This happened like 9 months ago tho.

What is your intention as a staff member? : My intention is to help people and focus on making game better. There is so many new players now that want help. I like helping people, helping staff on events.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added as a part of the staff team:

Im really active, Im not gonna quit this game because I cant. People know me somewhat ingame. I have tried to apply once before and people usually like me.

Tell us a little more about yourself:

I live in Finland, I love gaming. I also like to make new friends.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? I want them to post prove on forums so staff can get on it.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? I dont care if this rule breaker is my friend or not. I still treat him same way as normal player.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? I ask them to take it to Pm, If they will not take it to Pm and continues on yell I will yell disable em for 30min-2hours.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? If I cant help this player I contact higher ranked staff on skype/ingame to help this player. If staff aint online at the moment I ask this player to make forum post for it and/or send message to staff member in forums.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? Like I told before, I dont care if its my friend or not, I will treat him same way. So tell him to take it to Pm and if this wont happen I will yell disable him for 30min-2hours.

Playtime: https://gyazo.com/625d58e1978cbb22e83e3c204c4d6441