xneoxy

nerf for the sake of pvp

I'm calling for a nerf or a rebalancing for all torm, flur,  balista everything that can just one hit you in pvp. im not saying to take out the ability the wep has but definitely  something has to be done because its pretty annoying trying to fight someone and out of no where you get hit a 900+  or two 400's in the same time or 4 dragon claw specs back to back to back. those are all things that seem well for pve but its not just unfair but completely unbalance in pvp. maybe they can be nerfed when you walk into wild with those weps , but personally as a new player my pking experience hasn't been the best because as soon as i mange to get a fight or find someone that will fight me in equal terms theres  already someone  at edge ready to prod me with with max mage/melee gear and boom i get hit a 600 then a 400 before i can even pot up. or im picking up loot with max health and get smacked a 990. i just got hit maxed hp   next you'll  be able to  use insta kill darts in wild .... and if the main gemick for the server is pking lets try to make it fair and enjoyable because the only people that seem to enjoy pking is the players that already have those 400b amour set and weapons while im here praying i can survive the first spec so i can run away fast enough to live ... in other words please look into nerfing them for pvp at least

I can agree with you with the torm weapons but with the flurs and ballistas, etc, they tend to be quite expensive to buy (like the flur is 300b)  you can also just protect and tell them to off if you don't wana be constantly koed

The torm weapons in my opinion, should be fully disabled or atleast some necessary nerf.

What if the "no-prod zone" was added back? 

To those who don't know what it is:
It's a different wilderness zone you can go to, which doesn't allow any prod gear. That means only welfare gear is allowed.

Even if that were to be re-added, I most definitely believe torm weapons should be either banned or heavily nerfed from wild. 

i think the aspect of price shouldn't disqualified the flur for a nerf or rebalancing because that would be almost elitist .. in the sense that "oh im rich so its okay that i have a weapon that one shots you even with max hp" just because it's 300b honestly  in game i've seen the same  group of people with flurs abusing the shit out of it.  it  doesn't have  place for pvp there shouldn't be a weapon the can hit you for max hp even through pray . its not FAIR , its not balanced. combined with the fact that these people have max gear because only they can afford such a weapon and such items. it won't be good for the game to and its community eventually there will be a split between vets and new players such as myself because of the abusive nature of these items and the only counterclaim would be that its expensive , obv as a new player i won't be able to compete and eventually won't even want to. i believe that this could be stopped and should be stopped now before theres a monopoly in some sort. for example yesterday i was with two vets at castle and them alone took on 5 people and won because they were hitting 500' 500 with torm or would just spec a 800 with a flur . that shows how unbalanced and unfair these weapons are to prove my point. 

I personally feel like tormented weapons in pvp should have a 5/10% chance of double hit or at the very least a reduced chance of double hits because 40% is understandable in pvm but there are just so many complaints about the weapon just being way too much when it comes to pvp and they aren’t for no reason.

Looks like the only way to get what you're after is by doing a complete rework within PvP.  And although we all know the prod gear is what kills wild, I highly doubt that it's going to happen considering how many years it's been like this already. But we can always hope there's another way around it. 

Click here if you want to see what exactly I mean with "prods" being the reason for wild being dead. 
Every time the wilderness is active, someone with prod gear (which usually is gear with 50+ absorb nowadays) goes in and clears it. Even when the staff do something about ragging, it's obvious that this is the reason for how empty it is. And even when we get pk bots, I doubt that it'll change by much, as you'll die to a torm before you even manage to hit a bot/in between kills. 

And people not ever using the anti-prod zone is quite true, but can that maybe be because barely no one knew about it? Or didn't want to teleport there every time they want to be there? Makes me wonder really, would the prodding problem still be a problem if we used a reverse version of the no-prod zone? What if we made edgeville (the regular place) the no-prod zone and had people teleport to a "prod-zone" to use prod? Ban all the prod gear from the regular edgeville pk place, and make a instanced version of it where you're able to use it? That might be a solution.

Even though we might not come to a conclusion within the whole prod thing, not because every complains about it, but torm weapons do in some way need to get nerfed, whether that'd be banning them from PvP or not.