Sign in to follow this  
alexi blue

apply for server support rank.

ngame Namealexi blue 
Rank you're applying for: server support 

Timezone:(GMT+3)
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: i thought before applying for staff more than 10 times, and at the end i did it and i see that  i deserve to be staff.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: verry good.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: nope.

Do you like the current staff members?: yes.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: yes.
When did you first join Beastpk?: in 2013.
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: even more than 6months for sure.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: nope.
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: yes.
If so what were you banned for?: miss understandings.

What is your intention as a staff member? : to get what i deserve to have.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team:  making me server support is a smart choice because i play this game to have fun, and to help players and be good with every1.

Tell us a little more about yourself: my name is mark jozen, im from israel, 19 years old. doing military started 1 week ago. and i will have free times after miliitary to be ingame and do my job.
im a trustfull player, helpfull, enjoyfull.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? first thing i ask him if he has a proof "vid" and if he does i will deal with it, if he doesnt have proof i can't do anything about it.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? if he is my friend that doesn't mean he can break rules, i will warn him, and then punish him if he didnt listen to me.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? i would warn them once it started to keep it off yell. if they didnt i can talk with admin to disable thier yell. if they broke rules, i will mute.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?will try my best, and  i will call the right person who have access to assist him.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? i will tell him to get it off yell, if he didnt ill talk with admin to disable him yell, if there was no admin on and he didn't listen to me i will mute him.

my current gameplay time"https://gyazo.com/a46acfe21640194786632e46d5f573aa