• Announcements

• Beast

Are you a New Player?   08/10/2017

Hey, welcome to Beastpk. If you're a new player feel free to check our starter guide here.  
Sign in to follow this  
Tankedbro

New Zealand Assistant rank

Tankedbro    22

You must have a post count of atleast 30 on the Beastpk forums.
- Your ingame time must be atleast 2 days.
- You have to have decent english at the least.
- Have skype or are able to get it. 
- Must have joined Beastpk 1 or more months ago. 

Format
Ingame Name: new zealand
Rank you're applying for: Assistant 

Timezone: Australian Eastern standard Time
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: Been playing almost two years now and am ready for some responsibility 

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: Really good
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: No

Do you like the current staff members?: Yes although i do not  know some of the new staff very well yet
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:no
When did you first join Beastpk?:2016
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for at least 6 months?:yes

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:no its happened several times i dont quit
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?:no never even been muted
If so what were you banned for?: 

What is your intention as a staff member? : promote a healthy community for all. But most importantly Fun!

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: I fill a time zone where not a lot if any other staff members are on , people trust me and know who i am and that i am here to help , being a manager for years in real life i am very good at finding people doing shady shit and lying

Tell us a little more about yourself: Own my own business , love gaming and working out  

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? I am very good at investigating , i would look into it try to resolve it myself if it was minor or wait until Swag was on too get him to check logs 

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? treat them the same as anyone else , they shouldn't be putting me in a position where i can lose my rank

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do? Tell them to chill if it continued i would try get them to meet me in game so we could resolve it

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?  I would have to wait for an appropriate staff member to assist

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? Tell him to Shh or else hehe 

in game time.png