Sign in to follow this  
Pitiful

Pitiful's Assistant Application

Requirements

- You must have a post count of atleast 30 on the Beastpk forums.
- Your ingame time must be atleast 2 days.
- You have to have decent english at the least.
- Have skype or are able to get it. 
- Must have joined Beastpk 1 or more months ago. 

All of the requirements mentioned above are met.

Ingame Name:

Pitiful.
Rank you're applying for: 

Assistant.

Timezone:

AEST

Why did you decide to apply for staff?:

The main reason I've decided to re-apply for the position is because, I really let down the BeastPk staff team and especially Mourad when I was staff a little over 2 years ago and didn't live up to my expectation at all.

Here I am two years later, applying for staff because I know I've matured up and can handle the responsibilities now.

What is your relationship with the current staff members?:

My relationship with the current staff member stands around just basic friendship nothing too special, but I'd love to become closer to the staff team.
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:

No fights with the current staff members.

Do you like the current staff members?:

Sure! they're a very lovely bunch, very open to the community and they all obviously deserve their ranks because of their outstanding contribution to the server.
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:

Yes.
When did you first join Beastpk?:

28/12/2015
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:

Absolutely.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:

My bank may be gone, but my duties as a staff member will remain, No.
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?:

Yes.
If so what were you banned for?: 

Attempted RWT in 2016

What is your intention as a staff member? :

My intentions as a staff member would be to offer my help when needed whether it's a new person or a veteran, contribute to the rapid growing of the server by maintaining a healthy environment free of toxic behaviour and lead beastpk to be the very best server there could be.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team:

In my 3 years of playing the game, I've really been around, I've seen everything happen and the server grow out to be what it is now, we didn't have fire abyssal demons or skotizo, Tormented beasts, we had tormented demons that dropped fire torva pieces, there was no scam-free dicing systems the staff had to work very hard to deal with the scams and I really understand the server and the people, I've never been reported for scamming anyone, since I've been unbanned I haven't been muted/banned/jailed or even reported!

I think I'd be an incredible addition because I know the ins and outs of the game and I know that I'm capable of offering above average performances as a BeastPK staff member.

Tell us a little more about yourself:

My name is Sard, I'm Australian currently living in Melbourne and 18 now, looking back at my old application, made a few life changes, I'm now a first year studying Aerospace Engineering at university Full time  and I only play BeastPk, I'm not much of a gamer myself anymore but I've always  really enjoyed BeastPk, love catching up with mates for a few beers here and there.

I'm a very kick back guy once you really get to know me, I don't hate anyone, got nothing against anyone and I consider everyone on beastpk as family :).

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? 

I would ask the player to forward sufficient evidence to me either through forums or discord and if sufficient proof of a legitimate scam was provided I will jail the offender and pass the information to higher power and they can make the judgement of the punishment.

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? 

I would advise them to follow rules, no one gets a green light simply because I'm friends with them, I treat everyone the same, the same rules apply to every player.

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?

I would message the players individually to clear the yell because yell is the way everyone around the server connects with each other and we don't need toxic behaviour displayed since it reflects badly on us as a server, we always want to make the best impression to everyone not just new players.

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?

I would ask them to run me down what they need assistance with and I will forward the information to a higher rank for them to help the player out.

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? 

I would ask them  as a friend to drop the argument and move on and if they really are my friend, they would take my word for it.

It would also help if you included a screenshot of your time played:

http://prntscr.com/j7umg1

•