Sign in to follow this  
Gamberro321

Assistant aplication

Ingame Name: Gamberro321!
Rank you're applying for:  Assistant :) .

Timezone: Spain i can play 17 hours for help players :D!
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: to help new people, to make them enjoy a wonderful world like BeastPk as I enjoy it every day, and let them know the fantastic people and things they can discover! .

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: good, I laugh with them and everything hahaha.  and if we fight is with love .
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?: I did not fight, but once I had novice mistakes and they gave me my deserved but all good :D!

Do you like the current staff members?: i love :)!
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]: in other games.
When did you first join Beastpk?: 3 days.
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?: more than six months if it can be until or until it closes!.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?: I'll keep playing even if I lose 1000t!
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: No.
If so what were you banned for?: 

What is your intention as a staff member? : help the community grow, and improve it as soon as possible with all my possible services.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team: Because I love the server, I plan to give the maximum of myself, I want to make new users enjoy what they are now and I have always liked to help people because I put myself in the place of others.

Tell us a little more about yourself: My real name is Ismael I really like to play Beastpk in fact it's my favorite game made all my hours of the day, for me it's like a job to play Beastpk I would love for you to lame  me I would be the happiest person there would be in this world a greeting to all the Staff team and thanks for your attention :D!