Sign in to follow this  
copenhagen

Copenhagen for adams assistant

Ingame Name:
Rank you're applying for: assistant/ss

Timezone:est
Why did you decide to apply for staff?:i know so much about this game and can help all  people on my timezone

What is your relationship with the current staff members?:great
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:no sir

Do you like the current staff members?:yesir
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:not another but was staff on this server numerous times.
When did you first join Beastpk?:december 2014
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:this time for sure, gonna grab me a trimmed comp and run the pvm game agian.

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:naw i made 1t in 1 week so can do it agian without dicing
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?:no
If so what were you banned for?: n/a

What is your intention as a staff member? :to help the players in my time zone when theres no other staff online

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team:  i have been playin on/off sine the old beastpk, have been staff numerous time ( never got demoted) ive ran into irl shit alot and thats all behind me. i am one of the oldest players on this server atm. i am able to take the responsibility, and i know way more then most about this game. 

Tell us a little more about yourself: im jacob riaubia and no im not from denmark, copenhagen is a chewing tobacco brand from the usa. i have pretty much quit osrs at this point, just playing on my ironman afking. i would be a great hire for staff. i know i have been before and prolly will be agian but im here to stay for a while this time. thanks :P

What would you do? : i would be online when no other staff is. i would help new/all players to love this game and keep playing.