ashb0ne

Helpful suggestions

Home tele - i think it would be a lot easier that home tele should not bring up options of where to tele, 
just create the options into a command for people wanting to use them, home should be an instant tele 

Re sizeable transparent chat box - this is annoying for me especially as i play re sizeable and when i miss click the options.
this could be sorted by adding the space bar key bind to select 'click here to continue' 
or by making the chat box 0% transparent and unable to click through

Options in chat box - i think the feature of being able to click 1,2,3 on the keyboard to use an option in the chat box will be
very effective mostly for lazy people like me yes, its just a burden having to click through the options.

Key binds - i like to use personal key binds for different tabs especially when im pking and this isn't an option which i can open and 
then alter the key binds to my own personal preference. which will also include enabling 'Esc' to close windows.

Zoom - i would absolutely love for the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out just like it does in actual runescape,
this would be an amazing feature for the server. 

hold CTRL + Scroll mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

Profanity filter - this button needs fixing as you should be able to turn it off and on to your own preference.

thanks for taking the time to read through this hopefully a lot of people agree as id like to see these updates in game.

ashb0ne.