Sign in to follow this  
That One Guy

That One Guy's Staff Application

Ingame Name:That One Guy
Rank you're applying for: Server Support

Timezone: Mountain Standard time (Gmt-7)
Why did you decide to apply for staff?: Because I love helping new players & I feel like id be a good fit on the team :)

What is your relationship with the current staff members?: I would say its quite good, I have helped them as they have helped me :)
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:No

Do you like the current staff members?:  Yes, They do theyr job & motivate players to do better 
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:Yes , I was a moderator on unique-ps , But owner has stopped coding due to loss of interest.
When did you first join Beastpk?:  I would say around January of 2018 :)
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:Oh for sure and then some ! I love beastpk

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:No , I don't like gambling over 20b stakes, and even if I did , its just as easy to make back as fast as you got it!
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?: No
If so what were you banned for?: ^

What is your intention as a staff member? : To make sure no rules are broken. help players & watch community grow -

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added As a part of the staff team: I am active & online almost all the time. I know quite a lot about beast pk and I do have experience on being staff before. Its not new to me & I would make sure yell is not spammed , And I feel like id be a good pillar in community as a staff member Cause I am always on & id always be ontop of things such as rule breaking -spam and scamming if proof is provided 

Tell us a little more about yourself: My name is Tristen and I am 22 , I have a four year old son that I spend lots of time with & I work at integra tire part time & I love playing consol/computer games with my friends !

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? Ask them what it is they were scammed for and who else was involved & if they can provide proof. if there is no proof theres not much we can do

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do?  I would do what is needed to be done, let them know they broke a rule & they should read rules when they join- actions have conciquences for everyone

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?  I would give them a fair warning to take it to pm , if they don't heed my warning . actions would have to be taken advised by a higher rank staff member ofcoarse 

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do? I would try to help them to the best of my ability & if I couldn't I would ask a more expierenced staff to help them or ask them to make a post on forums of their issue! 

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?  Just because someones my friend doesn't make them special, every player gets treated the same

It would also help if you included a screenshot of your time played like so:

tristensinfo.png