Ingame Name:Aneesdx
Rank you're applying for: Assistant

Timezone:40 days
Why did you decide to apply for staff?:I have decided to apply for staff because i like to help beastpk community members :)

What is your relationship with the current staff members?:Good
Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:No

Do you like the current staff members?:yes they help the community in a very good way :)
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:Yes
When did you first join Beastpk?:2016
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:Forsure beastpk for life :)

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game:i wont i play game to guide the people and have good time with the community :)

What is your intention as a staff member? :To guide the people and make the community follow the rules of beastpk :)

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team:public,follow the rules,community

Tell us a little more about yourself:Iam a student, and i live in uae.

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? 

I understand the situation and ask for the prove before any action i take against him :)

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? 

i take action against him because whoever breaks the rule there must be a action against him.

if i dont take action they repeat again and again :)

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?

I try myself to make them stop and if they dont i take action against them

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?

i ask them to wait and when i get to know about the things i let them know :)

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do?

i make him understand and if he dont understand i take action against him

like:yell disabled

Thank you

your sincerely member:Aneesdx

"Aneesdx" is one of the most active players I see in beastpk and I see him most of the time helping other people so he's doing a pretty good job for the community, hope he gets the promotion.

Aneesdx4m0d!