Cheezmo

Forum giveaways are back! 16.06 -> 21.06!

Hello boys, just wanna let you know that i will be hosting weekly forum giveaways again! 

To participate, please comment your ingame name below, tell us why you like the server and we will choose best server thoughts! (whole staff team)

You're not allowed to use alt accounts, only 1 account is allowed to be commented on the post!

2 WINNERS will be announced on FRIDAY, 21.06 at 9PM GMT TIME!

Now let's get to the juicy part!

PRIZE POOL: 

1st place wins: Crystallic longsword, 250b cash!

2nd place wins Tormented staff, 150b cash!

Staff team would like to say thanks to everyone that will participate in the giveaway! I wish you all best of luck, make us proud!

zenithrogue- I like how helpful people were when I first started, both normal players and staff. it seems like the community is together and like to rely on each other for help which is good to know :) goodluck all!

I love this server because its so fun to pvm this is because there are such a variety of bosses to kill and such good rewards for killing certain bosses. Also there is a good p'king community when there is allot of people in edge, also gets very fun from prodding in the best armor - dh/rune, there is also very powerful weapons such as , fluressence , illuminesence , wicked claws ,  elder maul, and the list goes on and on. There is also very kind staff always on to help. B O S S, Cheezmo, swagtastic, redz and they are always on and in game they are saying if you need any sort of help pm them or make a ticket. When it can be challenging to get drops, your in luck! There is a pos (player owned shop/'s). This is very helpful as when your not in luck you can go there and get anything you want. Gl to everyone who participated in this competion!

Kind regards, Ali

in game name :s4nta0wnage :)

IGN: Matt

Why I like this server you ask?? well let me tell you. I like this server because both the game and community are quite chill, helping people with diverse problems is always fun, seeing some og players from time to time is always awesome, b 0 s s being leftied is always funny and you can see some amazing fashionscape in game which always tickles my fancy.

oh and also mcswaggabonns

IGN: Fallzon. 

I love beastpk because of the unique content that is brought to the table. I've played for many years and the dynamic customs and bosses still amaze me :D I also enjoy the dedication that is shown by not only the staff, but also the players. Some players have played for years straight, and collectively have years of gametime. Not to mention the effort Mourad has put into maintaining the most enjoyable custom server! Of course, my favorite part is the friends that I have made while playing. Many of them I still contact frequently on other platforms, and even play other games with them (league/ Csgo). On the same note, many of hose friends still play and make the game extremely enjoyable for me, which is why I returned and plan to play for awhile. Goodluck boys!

IGN: Santarockz

Basically i like this server just because of the interfaces and the grind its a unique server i like how the owner is doing his best to improve and is giving us alot of new content every new update also id like to say that every staff member has alot of experience wich also is something huge to like and so yeah staff/owner if ur watching this you have done a good Job and hope u guys can keep it up also GL to the winner of this