Have you ever had fights with current staff members?:No

Do you like the current staff members?:Yes
Have you ever been staff on another server? [Owner doesn't count]:No
When did you first join Beastpk?:This year
Are you planning to stay on beastpk for atleast 6 months?:Yes

Lets say your bank is 1t and you get cleaned, will you quit the game?:No
Have you ever been banned on beastpk, other servers?:No
If so what were you banned for?: 

What is your intention as a staff member? : As a staff member, I personally would like to be ss as I would like to help out the community. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the staff now I just think that it would be useful having more staff. I would also like to follow behind all the other staff members, as they are exceptional role models. I would personally like this server to develop, as it a server I have enjoyed, and I believe it is a role that needs great dedication and I believe I can fulfil that function.

Please in no less than 3 sentences explain why you would be a smart choice to be added

as a part of the staff team:I believe I would be a smart choice as I am always active, I like helping around the server, and watching it grow. I believe that I am helpful, useful and active enough to have an impact on the server. I have enjoyed my time here at beastpk and I hope I can share the experience with everyone else, I cant say I will be the best staff member you have had, but I will try my hardest, and that's all anyone can do, try.

Tell us a little more about yourself:I am 16 i live in lithuania i like to play rsps

What would you do? :

1. A player say's that they have been scammed; what do you do? Let him prove he was cheated

2. Your friend is online and they are breaking a rule; What do you do? 

3. There's an argument over yell and its gets out of hand what will you do?Just jail

4. A player is needing assistance with things you do not have access to, to assist them what do you do?Written for the staff who could help him

5. Your friend is having an argument over yell and it gets out of hand, what will you do? just help him

It would also help if you included a screenshot of your time played like so: